Adding product to your cart
- The airFiber AF-5XHD 5 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio with LTU Technology from Ubiquiti Networks is designed for long-range, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul links. It features a high TDD throughput and Hybrid Division Duplexing (HDD) technology that helps the device achieve low latency. The airFiber 5XHD also allows users to customize backhaul links or upgrade existing PtP links.
- The airFiber AF-5XHD operates frequencies ranging from 4.8 to 6.2 GHz and features a range of 62 miles. Included with this device is a GPS antenna mount, an external GPS antenna, a metal strap, two zip ties, a 24V/1A airFiber PoE adapter with a mounting bracket, and a power cord.
- Range: up to 62 mi
- Up to 1.34 Gb/s Maximum Throughput
- Full Band Certification including DFS
- 4.8 to 6.2 GHz Frequency Range
- Hybrid Division Duplexing (HDD)
- Low Latency
- Enhanced Spectral Efficiency
- Operation in Unlicensed Bands
- GPS Sync & Clean Power Output
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device