- Series G920
- Compatible devices PC, Xbox One
- Controller type Peddelen
- Connectivity technology: USB
- Color: BlackSpecial feature Ja
- Item weight: 5.35 Kilograms
- Works with Xbox One and PC. Driving Force is designed for the very latest Xbox One console racing games. Add Driving Force to your controller choice and who knows, you'll never want to race with a regular controller again. G920 Driving Force Pro also works on PCs for certain titles.
- Realistic force eedback. G920 Driving Force is made with forcefeedback via two engines designed to simulate the feel of your car and tires in every bend and type of terrain, allowing you to feel under- or oversteering, drifting and more. The helic gears, designed to the gears in car gears, offer exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering quality. Anti-backlash tension keeps the steering wheel and pedals tight for maximum control.
- Quality construction. Featuring sturdy steel ball bearings in the steering shaft and stainless steel gear regulators and pedals, Driving Force is made for precision racing and lasting reliability. Covered with high-quality hand-stitched leather, the handlebar has the look and feel of a high-quality racing steering and provides you with a more comfortable, durable experience. Durable, built-in clips and attachment points allow Driving Force to be securely attached to a table or racing console to minimise shifting or staggering during aggressive maneuvers.
- Easy to reach game buttons. The D-Pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the handlebars for seamless access to racing controls, while the semi-automatic gear controls allow you to switch smoothly and precisely to hairpin turns and straight pieces.
- Responsive pedal unit. The G920 comes with a separate floor pedal unit for a more realistic driving position, so you can brake, pull up and switch comfortably as you would in a real car. The non-linear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive braking systems for a more responsive braking feeling.