Skip to content
- The EDUP Realtek RTL8111F EP-9602GS Gigabit Ethernet controller combines a triple-speed IEEE 802.3 compliant Media Access Controller (MAC) with a triple-speed Ethernet transceiver, PCI Express bus controller, and embedded memory. With state-of-the-art
- DSP technology and mixed-mode signal technology, the RTL8111F offers high-speed transmission over CAT 5 UTP cable or CAT 3 UTP (10Mbps only) cable. Functions such as Crossover Detection and Auto-Correction, polarity correction, adaptive equalization, cross-talk cancellation, echo cancellation, timing recovery, and error correction are implemented to provide robust transmission and reception capability at high speeds.
- Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64), 2000
Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2, 2003(32/64)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.