APC's Back-UPS 800 and 1100 provides enough battery backup power to allow you to work through short length power outages. Specifically designed for areas with rugged power conditions, Back-UPS 800 and 1100 features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), which stabilizes output voltage to protect your electronics over a wide range of mains dips and swells, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and over voltages.
- Country of Origin : USA
- Capacity: 1100VA / 660 Watts
- Input Voltage : 150 – 280 V / 50/60Hz +/-3Hz (default:50Hz)
- Output Voltage : On Utility : 230V / 50/60+/-3Hz, On Battery : 230V +/-8%, 50 or 60 Hz +/-1 Hz (auto-sensing)
- Over Voltage Transfer : Low, Medium (default), High
- Product Size : Maintenance-free, sealed lead-acid battery, leak proof
- AC Power Surge Protection : All Sockets
- Data Line Surge Protection : Analog phone line, RJ-11 (single line, 2-wire). For phone, fax, modem, DSL.